CS:GO Update 09.2021
– Fixed crash that would sometimes occur when users would play Danger Zone multiple times in a row.
– The giant X on the ground at the bombsite for Week 1 Guardian Mission It’s Raining Sharks will no longer disappear.
– Removed cl_forcepreload and the client launch option preload; these options were copy/pasted from configs on the internet but would cause crashes, slow loading times, and stuttering.
– T side will no longer be able to buy-via-donate the Riot Shield.
– The maximum cooldown penalty for griefing has been increased from 1 day to 14 days.
– Fixed bug in accept popup localized string.
– Fixed a rare incorrect game settings error when trying to play some game modes.
– Fixed grenades ammo problem on servers with sv_infinite_ammo 1 setting.
– Fixed a wave file fatal error when force precache launch setting was used.
– Fixed a scrolling regression in workshop maps list.
– Fixed material seams on several Guerrilla Warfare agents.
– Fixed voice mismatch for Gendarmerie agents.
– Fixed the name and voice of Elite Crew distinguished tier agent „Jungle Rebel | Elite Crew“.
– Added several missing knife finish textures.
– Updated lights.rad file with the latest lighting information for map creators.
– Updated radar image to match the latest map changes.
– Replaced env_sprites with clientside version
– Removed point_spotlights
– Replaced some of the physical props with non-networked versions
– Updated radar image
Quelle: CS:GO Blog